Rutgers Student Center 126 College Avenue New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901
FROM THE NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE (NORTH OR SOUTH)
FROM ROUTE 1
- Turn off at "Route 18 North - New Brunswick."
- Follow directions from the NJ Turnpike.
FROM ROUTE 287
- Take Exit 10 for "527/Easton Ave./So. Bound Brook/New Brunswick."
- Bear right onto Route 527 (Easton Avenue) for about 4 miles.
- Across from St. Peter's Medical Center, turn left onto Senior Street.
- To access the parking lots behind the Rutgers Student Center, make the second right onto Sicard Street and a left into lot #26 or #30.
- To see the front of the Rutgers Student Center, make the third right off Senior Street onto College Avenue and the building will be on your right.
- To enter the parking deck, proceed down Senior Street and cross College Avenue.
Southbound - Coming from northern New Jersey
- Take Exit 129 for the NJ Turnpike and head south.
- Follow directions to campus from Route 18 North, below.
- Take Exit 105 and follow signs for Route 18 North.
- After approx. 24 miles, pass the entrance for the NJ Turnpike and continue on Route 18 North.
Expect construction-related delays on Route 18 in New Brunswick.
- Go straight through one traffic light (Paulus Blvd.), pass the exit for "Route 27" and take the next exit for "George Street - Rutgers University" (large overhead sign).
- Turn left onto George Street.
- Make the first right onto Seminary Place.
- At the stop sign turn right onto College Avenue.
- The Rutgers Student Center is on the fourth block on the left.
- Parking is located behind the building. Pass the Rutgers Student Center and make the first left onto Senior Street, make the next left onto Sicard Street, and a left into lot #30 or #26.
- Additional parking is available across the street from the Rutgers Student Center. Make a right off of College Avenue onto Senior Street to enter the parking deck.
- Take a NJ Transit train (Northeast Corridor line) to New Brunswick. (www.njtransit.com)
- Exit the train station onto Easton Avenue and turn right.
- Proceed to the light and turn right onto Somerset Street.
- Go one block and turn left onto College Avenue.
- The Rutgers Student Center is on the fifth block on your left.
- Walking time is approximately 15 minutes (taxis available - inquire in the train station).
Rutgers Student Center: From College Avenue, turn left onto Senior Street, take the next left onto Sicard Street, and another left into parking lot #30 or #26.
(Employers - To drop off materials, bear to the right of lot #30 and pull up behind the building. The back doors will be open, but there are stairs if you wish to enter this way. If you come through the front doors and are carrying materials, take the elevator to Level 2. Come early -- parking is at a premium.)