Graduate and Professional School Day
|Wednesday, October 31, 2012|
12:30 - 3:30 PM
Rutgers Student Center
College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ
- Attendance ranges from 350 - 500 students and 125 - 140 graduate programs. Most students are from Rutgers-New Brunswick's diverse undergraduate population of 25,000 with students from all New Jersey colleges invited.
- Registration fee: $100 payable to Rutgers University. Mail check to Rutgers Career Services, c/o Dorothy Kerr, 56 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901.You may also pay by credit card once you register.
- Buffet lunch will be served starting at 11:00 am.
- Contact Dorothy Kerr at 732-932-7287 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to make changes in your registration.
NOTE NEW REGISTRATION SYSTEM
(advisable to print these instructions or print out your invite letter):
- Go to our CareerKnight system. Click on "Online registration." Disregard the word "Employers."
- Click on "Click here to register!" You must create an account in our "CareerKnight" system first, before registering for the fair. Disregard the word "Employers" - you are on the right page!
- After completing the form, a "Welcome to the CareerKnight System" page will appear.
NO ACTION IS NECESSARY.
- You will be sent an "approval" email from Dorothy Kerr stating you can now log in to the system. When you receive this, click on the link in the email, enter your username and password, and click "Login."
- Click on the "Events" tab at the top of the page.
- Select "Graduate/Professional School Day" in the pull-down menu.
- Click on "Register" on the right side of your screen.