New Jersey Collegiate Career Day
Thursday, January 3, 20139:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.Brower Commons & Rutgers Student Center
- Employers must have full-time jobs or internships in New Jersey or surrounding area.
- Attendance is not limited to Rutgers - over 2,500 students/alumni from 200 colleges/universities looking for employment in New Jersey participate.
- Held in January and May/June when most students have returned home to New Jersey (during winter break or following graduation).
- Registrations are accepted until we reach capacity.
- Deadline for inclusion in the glossy Career Day Guide is November 30, 2012.
After that date, you will be listed in the photocopied Addendum.
Registration fee of $700 ($100 for Government/Non-Profits)
Contact Dorothy Kerr at email@example.com or (732) 932-7287 with any questions or to make changes in your registration.
(advisable to print these instructions or refer to the emailed invitation):
Begin at careerservices.rutgers.edu, click on the “Employers” link at the top of the web page. Returning users, log in to register. New users, click on "Register." You must first create an account in our CareerKnight system before registering for the fair.
1) After completing the form, you will see the following message: “Thank you for registering. You will receive your username and password within one business day.” NO ACTION IS NECESSARY.
2) You will soon be sent an "approval" email from Dorothy Kerr stating you can now login to the system to register for the fair. Click on the link in the email, enter your username and password, and click "Go."
3) Click on the "Events" tab at the top of the page.
4) Click on "Register” to the left of “New Jersey Collegiate Career Day."
To place a display ad in the Career Day Guide - contact Hector Barrera at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-335-1260.
Cancellation And Mailing/Shipping Information
Directions and Parking Information