For currently enrolled students and alumni who graduated 6 months or less from today:
As an added service Career Services accepts online requests for 30 minute career counseling appointments.
- Request appointments quickly and easily online via your CareerKnight account. All matriculated students have a CareerKnight account.
- View counseling availability online 24/7 - no need to make phone calls!
- Manage your upcoming appointments independently and as your schedule allows.
Simply log into your CareerKnight account at careerservices.rutgers.edu:
- Select "Schedule Counseling Appointment" from the right side of your home page under "Resources."
- Select your reason for the appointment under "Counseling Type."
- Select your preferred location, either the Career Services - Busch Campus Center office or Career Services - 46 College Avenue office.
- Choose the counselor with whom you would like to meet. To find the next available counselor select "All" counselors.
- Choose the month and date in which you are interested.
- View the available appointment times.
- Click your preferred appointment time. Your selection choices will populate the fields on the right side of the web page. Review your request and click the "Submit Request" button.
Once you submit your request:
Students may schedule one appointment at a time via CareerKnight. The option to schedule another appointment online will not appear on the CareerKnight home page until that appointment has past or has been cancelled.
- You will receive an email message indicating whether your appointment has been confirmed or if you need to request a new appointment online.
Alumni who graduated more than 6 months ago may schedule an initial appointment by calling 732-932-7997 or 848-445-6127, Monday through Friday, after creating a CareerKnight account.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals!