A competitive program to prepare and send Rutgers’ best to Wall Street.
Co-sponsored by the School of Arts and Sciences and Career Services
What are the benefits of the Rutgers Road to Wall Street Program?
This program enables you to learn, prepare, and connect:
|Learn..…about Wall Street careers and firms |
Prepare....for internships and jobs through on-campus networking events, site visits to firms, and Career Services workshops and counseling sessions
Connect…..with senior managers, recruiters, and Rutgers alumni at key firms as you prepare to ace your interviews and land an internship or job!
How many students will be selected to participate in the program?
What are the program requirements?
- 50 sophomores and juniors will be selected for the program
What are the next steps?
- Any major
- 3.2 GPA
- Strong and well-articulated interest in a career on Wall Street
- A resume and cover letter stating your interest in Wall Street
- Liberal arts majors, athletes, students of color, students with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply
- Submit your one-page resume and one-page cover letter stating why you want to pursue a career on Wall Street via CareerKnight to Job ID# 16700. The application deadline is January 21 at 11:59 pm.
- Receive notification by mid-February.
- Participate in the program from February 2013 to October 2013.
- Interview on campus and on site for full-time jobs (seniors) and internships (juniors) during the fall 2013 and spring 2014 semesters.